macOS Sierra: Everything you need to know

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey all - quick note. As usual the iMore team are cooking up more goodness, especially on the macOS Sierra side. If you're curious like me, and want to know all the details on the latest Mac OS release... Check out Rene's macOS Sierra Preview - and be sure to let me know your thoughts right here! Are you pumped? Have you installed the preview, or are you waiting for the official release? Sound off!

wwlad

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Had the beta on my MacBook 2010 and everything seemed to work. I didn't know that there were a few functions that my older Mac couldn't do until I read Rene's latest article.

I hope the new Macs come next month. If they are good enough, I might even buy one.

wonder777

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
disappointed that all the things I really wanted in Sierra are not available with my 2010 iMac. No apple pay, no apple watch unlock......:(

anon(62000)

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Still having the same issue I had the first time I upgraded, so once again I rolled back to El Capitan. My Mac mini would boot (or give the illusion of it), and I'd get no video signal. I shouldn't have to reset the NVRAM every single time in order for it to boot correctly. :(

Ericclark4

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
hoping to get the 2016 Macbook Pro and see macOS Sierrra with the new toolbar, have to get over to the local Apple store soon!

wkelly24

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Is the ability to dock a window to the sides or top/bottom by double-clicking the edge a new feature in Sierra? I don't recall it in previous OS editions.

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2