looking for a ipad accessories?

jonahagnes

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I need to get a screen protector and a cover. Have looked at the apple original cover and don't like it and also looked at the listings on ebay.in and didn't like anything.

As for the screen protector I know zagg invisible shied is pretty good but is there anything else available easily.

Do let me know what is it that you guys are using with your iPad.

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Case-Mate Pop! For both my iPad and iPhone, love them, they do add additional bulk, not bad, and they are well protected...

Case-Mate

IMG_8640.jpg

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Start by searching here in the Accessories forum, where I've just moved this thread. Almost all the threads on skins/screen protectors will help, since the companies make them for both iPhones and iPads.

Saw a BodyGuardz demo today that was awesome. Took them less than 60 seconds to install, 24 hours to cure to crystal clear, and withstood buffind with an electric sander! (I'll have it posted at the link below in the next day or so.)

JustinTime

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
I'm currently using the invisible shield on the front a custom zaggskin on the back of my ipad2 and I also use the Targus 360 black case which I love. It's awesome !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2