• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

little things you hate...

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Mowing the lawn...

I've got to do that this weekend. Six inches of rain in a day and a half in the Corn Patch leaves my yard knee high by the time I get to it this weekend.

I hate, hate HATE HATE HATE those anti smoking commercials. The ones with the lady smoking a cigarette out her trach hole. Yeah I get why they're on TV but they're disgusting. That's crossing the line.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I've got to do that this weekend. Six inches of rain in a day and a half in the Corn Patch leaves my yard knee high by the time I get to it this weekend.

I hate, hate HATE HATE HATE those anti smoking commercials. The ones with the lady smoking a cigarette out her trach hole. Yeah I get why they're on TV but they're disgusting. That's crossing the line.

Well, I'm not much for anti-smoking activists, either. And I don't smoke.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
when you burn your BBQ ribs that you marinated for the last 36 hours because you decided to have one too many beers and get engrossed in a conversation about how if the nails used to nail jesus christ to the cross were wooden or steel..

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Have you ever went over a friend's house to eat And the food just ain't no good!! I mean the macaroni's soggy the peas are mushed And the chicken tastes like wood!!

At least the Beer was cold!!!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
87 outside in the Corn Patch + 73% humidity. I hate summer. I hate everyone who crabbed about how cold it was last month. Give me cold temps any day.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Drivers who insist on passing in No Passing Zones.

Drivers who bust a gut to pull out in front of me even though there isn't a soul on the road behind me only to do one of two things: 1) Immediately slam on the brakes and turn left. 2) Do 10-15 miles under the speed limit while texting/applying makeup/disciplining their kids while swerving all over the road like Otis the Drunk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohammadreza