Lifeproof cases

missy8787

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I was shopping around today looking at a 3rd case for my iPhone 6 plus (I have an otter box defender case and just a clear case) I saw they finally had the lifeproof cases out and idk if it's just me but they don't look as greatly made as they did for the 5s and 5c the nuud case and the fre lifeproof cases for the 6 plus they look cheapy to me

DJxDARIENx

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
I would like to know the protection reliability. I've heard of reports of the case breaks or allowing water in somehow, I also heard they fixed it but why isn't it available and hasn't been since near release on their website? People have said that it's broken and they get a new replacement with better latches or whatever from them directly and it hasn't broken; why aren't they available online though.
I'm also very skeptical about the no screen protector .. That worries me for whatever reason. I found a company that makes glass ones to fit the lifeproof but it's pricey for how small it is.

missy8787

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
The one I had for my 5c was great I think it was the nuud that i had and today I saw them at best buy but they don't look as great they look like they would break easily they almost look like a cheap plastic

missy8787

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I had one when I had the Galaxy s4 and it was worthless. Also for the 6 plus both the fre and nuud were 100 something dollars. I settled with a speck case today and they r still one of my favorite cases. Even my otter box defender case is good. It's just lifeproof seems to have started to be cheaply made this time around

Tiffany84

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Seems like ever since "Otterbox" bought "LifeProof" the quality has went down hill fast. I use to really like there cases and didn't mind paying the outrageous asking price. But now, not only do they look cheap, they also don't have much style. There's no way I could justify spending the $100 there asking for them. I have to agree with the post above me. I went with a "Speck" case and love it. As well as the leather "Apple" case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I got mine yesterday and the quality was appalling- when doing the water test the case was almost flooded. Sent it back immediately

Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk

DJxDARIENx

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Seems like ever since "Otterbox" bought "LifeProof" the quality has went down hill fast. I use to really like there cases and didn't mind paying the outrageous asking price. But now, not only do they look cheap, they also don't have much style. There's no way I could justify spending the $100 there asking for them. I have to agree with the post above me. I went with a "Speck" case and love it. As well as the leather "Apple" case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speck is one of my favorites I just wish I would have gotten the one without the grips on it. I also have a griffin reveal (it was on sale for $4 and I wanted a clear case) for $4 I'm keeping it but I hate it. I've had the case a week today and it has so many scratches! I didn't think it would be as bad as it is but wow

missy8787

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Best buy surprisingly had some speck cases without the gripping. I guess speck is finally coming back out with both types

missy8787

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I was looking on the lifeproof site and see only the nuud is offered for the 6 plus if they made a fre one I would maybe consider getting one they don't look as cheapy at the nuud

DJxDARIENx

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
In my opinion the colorful fre looks cheap but that's the only reason why I think that. Also the rainbow effect of the screen protector worries me for some reason that's why I never got the bigger otterboxs since they had that attached. I won't lie, the nuud looks and feels pretty cheaply made and I honestly have no idea if I'd use that much money for it. I know target had them 20% off the 89.99 price and that was a ok deal but for what's it's worth it's not worth 89.99-99.99 plus all the recent problems people are having

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiprasad