Life proof case?

jprice912

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I don't think they are out for the 7 plus yet. The website still says pre-order and will available on November 25. The only version out now is for the 7

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Plus with the matte black iPhone I would worry about those hard plastic ridges from the back shell scratching the finish of the phone.

noto220

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
They are available for preorder on their website. I'm rocking the new Otterbox Defender and love it for half the price.

mookie1028

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site
just order this one

Roll over image to zoom in
iPhone 7 Plus Case, SUPCASE Full-body Rugged Holster Case with Built-in Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 7 Plus (2016 Release), Unicorn Beetle PRO Series - Retail Package (Black/Black)
its on sale for 14 bucks

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Here are the Cons:

Nasty oil slicks on screen
Real grainy screen when viewing white pages
Gummy membrane sticking to home button
Sound is still routed to and plays from the back cover of the case
Poor quality control in the China factory, comes with scratches and blemishes right out of the box

Here are the Pros:
Thin & light weight design
Water Proof
Dirt Proof
Snow Proof
Drop Proof (this one I'm not too sure about)

If you purchased it from Best Buy for the sale price of $39.99 then OK, otherwise for $89.99 it would be going straight back for a refund. :tongue:

noto220

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Here are the Cons:

Poor quality control in the China factory, comes with scratches and blemishes right out of the box

Here are the Pros:
Water Proof
Dirt Proof
Snow Proof

If you purchased it from Best Buy for the sale price of $39.99 then OK, otherwise for $89.99 it would be going straight back for a refund. :tongue:

Damn I need that sale still on?

4R69l

Nov 17, 2016
Visit site
Here are the Cons:

Here are the Pros:
Water Proof
Dirt Proof
Snow Proof

Nasty oil slicks on screen. I'm not having that problem at all.
Real grainy screen when viewing white pages. It's look fine on my lifeproof for my iPhone7+
Gummy membrane sticking to home button. Maybe this was issue in the past, so far no issue with my iPhone7+
Sound is still routed to and plays from the back cover of the case. The sound is routed through the top and bottom, you get a bass feel from the back, which I like.
Poor quality control in the China factory, comes with scratches and blemishes right out of the box. The lifeproof case I receive did not have any scratches or blemishes on it at all.

I'm loving my lifeproof case on my iPhone7+. Felloffthetruck not trying to come down on you boss.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Nasty oil slicks on screen. I'm not having that problem at all.
Real grainy screen when viewing white pages. It's look fine on my lifeproof for my iPhone7+
Gummy membrane sticking to home button. Maybe this was issue in the past, so far no issue with my iPhone7+
Sound is still routed to and plays from the back cover of the case. The sound is routed through the top and bottom, you get a bass feel from the back, which I like.
Poor quality control in the China factory, comes with scratches and blemishes right out of the box. The lifeproof case I receive did not have any scratches or blemishes on it at all.

I'm loving my lifeproof case on my iPhone7+. Felloffthetruck not trying to come down on you boss.

This is what I'm hoping for. Still waiting for my case from BB. I don't mind a little oil slick, but the rest I'm worried about. Fingers crossed!

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
This is what I'm hoping for. Still waiting for my case from BB. I don't mind a little oil slick, but the rest I'm worried about. Fingers crossed!

PMed you. Never used PM here before lol so not sure on Tapatalk how it works

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77