Let’s see your iPhone lock/home screens!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm not interested in the app icons. I mostly use folders, and the icons don't show red badge notifications. They're also limited to only a few apps.

Humm , I read somewhere in another thread that you turn most of your notifications (red badges) off anyway..LOL and 3 to 4 pages of custom icons wouldn't be considered 'limited' in my book

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Humm , I read somewhere in another thread that you turn most of your notifications (red badges) off anyway..LOL and 3 to 4 pages of custom icons wouldn't be considered 'limited' in my book

giphy.gif

[mention]Ledsteplin [/mention]

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I do have most red badges off. But out of 244 apps, I still have 68 turned on. And I find them helpful. I mostly use folders. My screen is arranged to mostly use 1 page. That suits my needs. And I'm not going to mess it up, just to use a few different icons. The iOS 6 icons are cool. But there's only a few to choose from. I'd like to see some like the cool jailbroken icons from 7 years ago. But I don't see any like those. All these new ones look flat. I want textures and shadows, with a bit of 3D look.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Not sure how much difference it will make but to my friends on this thread I'm sliding over to iMore Native App from Tapatalk (again 🥺) as I see too many broken links which not to my surprise are perfectly fine here. I actually uninstalled Tapatalk and re- installed, no better. I did the same with the native. It's mostly good and most of the recent lock & homescreen shots came out properly again.

🤪Dmo

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Not sure how much difference it will make but to my friends on this thread I'm sliding over to iMore Native App from Tapatalk (again ) as I see too many broken links which not to my surprise are perfectly fine here. I actually uninstalled Tapatalk and re- installed, no better. I did the same with the native. It's mostly good and most of the recent lock & homescreen shots came out properly again.

Dmo

I only have a problem with Tapatalk for Annie when she post screenshots from her computer and you for some reason that I don't know.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
The kicker was that in Native I just went to what seemed a broken link on one of mine from a few days ago ( screenshot of current BeWeather screen at the time.) I edited the post to delete the attachment then re- attached it as I still have the screenshot. Worked perfectly in Native.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azankhan1672