Just ordered an IPhone 7 plus Red Edition

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
How does one get the friends and family discount? Relative work at an Apple Store?

Have a relative or friend that works there. Everything I've bought over the past few years unless it was an iPhone at launch I get 15% off. My macs, iPads, phones, watches and etc. They place the order for you and they put your name on it and you can either pick up in store or have it shipped.

shoaib shah

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
Finally the beauty is here

😁

Now off to my honeymoon

See you soon

🤣

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Attachments

• 35354.jpg
    35354.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 6

LillyISabelle

Apr 1, 2017
Visit site
Hi

Just to cut things short have been and die hard Android user since it's inception probably 10 years nearly.

Have been curious to try out Apple and Ios for a couple of years now.

Finally pulled the trigger and plucked the courage to order and IPhone 7 plus Red in 128gb. This was direct from Apple on monthly financing.

Not sure I did the right thing or should have waited for the IPhone 8 or whatever they will call it.

To be honest I am sick and tired with Android for 2 reasons namely battery life and timely updates.

I am currently using an S7 edge which was good at first but the honeymoon was soon over after a month or so when battery life started deteriorating and now I can barely get 8 to 10 hours on it. Secondly the updates have come to a stand till after promising start.

I am super excited to finally come over but also nervous and not knowing what to expect.

Any kind thoughts and help would be greatly appreciated.

Have also ordered a silicone midnight blue case with the phone.

Can't wait till Monday unboxing.

??????

Posted via the iMore App for Android

I was the same way :) waited 6+ months for the Android N Update

ChrisS9938

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
I like the red back, but I promised myself a black face next time. Plus, the matte black is about as pretty as any phone I've seen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77