Just left the Apple Store with my 6 Plus that I decided not to exchange for a 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
No no, Les, this clown is in a league of his own. I've never seen a more apparent troll despite, mind you, owning an iPhone, join a forum and immediately be this disliked lol.

Agree 100%. It's a shame to see the imore forums getting this bad. They need to do some serious house cleaning.

I'm getting tired of seeing all these unnecessary threads about nothing; by the same people....

ClickClack

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
It is fine that the OP is conflicted. So are many, many others. But have you happened to notice how many of the exact same threads the OP has started on the very subject? All of it could have been condensed into one on-going topic. But that is not why I took attitude with the OP and perhaps why others did as well. If the OP is conflicted, fine. If the OP is leaning towards one model over the other or even flat-out prefers one model over the other, fine. But to continually condemn the iphone 6 as being inferior and a major downgrade to the 6+ (which the OP has done on numerous occasions not only in the 6+ but even the 6 sub forum) gets old. No one owning the 6 wants to hear it. If a person made the choice to purchase the 6 because it suits their needs better, great! They don't need to be continually told they purchased a downgrade model that is, in the OPs words, "no different than the 5S".

The attitude in this thread goes above and beyond the particular thread itself.

Lemme know when the movie version of this post comes out or at least the cliff notes - looks like a tear jerker .

ClickClack

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Just left the Apple Store with ...

Techsmartt has a video in YouTube comparing all the apple cases dropped on concrete. All of them survived from multiple drops of up to six feet. The six plus even survived a drop from ten feet flat on its face, if memory serves. All were using apple cases.

I was kinda shocked, but happy since an apple case is what I want. The video is titled 'iPhone 6 drop test with Apple cases!'

Really ?? Ok I'll check that video ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77