Jailbreak and unlock Iphone 4 4.3.5

eivindes

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I am new to this forum, and I searched for a similar post, but couldn?t find any.

Here is my question. I am a iPhone-newbie and a owner of a GSM iPhone 4 , 4.3.5 with firmware 04.10.01. I am using a GeveySim, but want to upgrade to the newest IOS, jailbreak and unlock the phone. Is this possible? If so, how to do it?

Thank you guys!

macsethi

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes you can do that.
There are lots of unlocking services available! But You will need to spend a few bucks for that..

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I am new to this forum, and I searched for a similar post, but couldn?t find any.

Here is my question. I am a iPhone-newbie and a owner of a GSM iPhone 4 , 4.3.5 with firmware 04.10.01. I am using a GeveySim, but want to upgrade to the newest IOS, jailbreak and unlock the phone. Is this possible? If so, how to do it?

Thank you guys!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if it is working with the GeveySim now, I'm sure it will work with IOS 5.1.1 which is the latest IOS.

Make sure you save you SHSH blob file first for 4.3.5 first or go into cydia and check up the top on the home page what is says after SHSH: what ever it says after this you can upgrade or downgrade to. It should have at least one saying 4.3.5. YOU MUST do this just in case it doesn't work and then that way you can downgrade if it doesn't work. You will have to jailbreak the phone again of course using Redsnow and it with be tethered, which i'm guessing that is what you are using now as 4.3.5 was a tethered jailbreak.

Here is a useful thread to explain about your SHSH Blob Files:

http://forums.imore.com/jailbreak-unlock-forum/234451-shsh-cydia-server.html

Give me a shout back if you need anymore help. ;)

rvk88

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Hai, there are lot of unlocking and jail breaking service available. But you spend little amount for iphone unlocking service. Remote unlocking service is one of the famous iphone unlocking service. It is easy and safe method. You can get trusted remote unlocking service with full money back guarantee at TheUnlockSpot.com and you can jailbreak your iphone at Jailbreakme.com ...

OfficialTakuma089

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
We're in the same boat. i have an iPhone 4 from softbank Japan. iOS 4.3.5 baseband 04.10.01 and uses a gevey sim to be able to use it in the Philippines. but im holding back on the update. since my technician told me that when i update there is a chance that the baseband would be upgraded as well resulting to the gevey sim not working anymore. i would like to update for imessage and etc

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
We're in the same boat. i have an iPhone 4 from softbank Japan. iOS 4.3.5 baseband 04.10.01 and uses a gevey sim to be able to use it in the Philippines. but im holding back on the update. since my technician told me that when i update there is a chance that the baseband would be upgraded as well resulting to the gevey sim not working anymore. i would like to update for imessage and etc

Update you software using snowbreeze or a utility where you can preserve your baseband. I'm not sure if snowbreeze supports 5.1.1 thinking about. But that's what you need to do. Preserve your baseband. If snowbreeze doesn't support 5.1.1 yet, then try the latest version of redsn0w. Good luck with it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jp8