Itunes match doesnt sync on iphone 5

HCrowfield

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I just got my new iphone 5. It's a brilliant device.
But..
...less brilliant is the following..
I tried to sync itunes match with my new iphone again and again the last four days. Unfortunately, it just won't work!
The/a cloud appears on my screen, its apparently starting to sync with my library but at a certain point halfway the syncing process it stops and starts all over again and again and again.
This, while Itunes match works just fine on my iPad.
Having read about everything on all sorts of apple en iphone 5-fora (related to syncing problems on the iphone 5) i am still completely in the dark.
Hope someone here has an idea of how to succesfully sync my itunes match to my iphone 5.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I had an issue the other day. Make sure wifi is off in the beginning. And see I'd it starts to sync. If it does then turn on wifi again.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I just got my new iphone 5. It's a brilliant device.
But..
...less brilliant is the following..
I tried to sync itunes match with my new iphone again and again the last four days. Unfortunately, it just won't work!
The/a cloud appears on my screen, its apparently starting to sync with my library but at a certain point halfway the syncing process it stops and starts all over again and again and again.
This, while Itunes match works just fine on my iPad.
Having read about everything on all sorts of apple en iphone 5-fora (related to syncing problems on the iphone 5) i am still completely in the dark.
Hope someone here has an idea of how to succesfully sync my itunes match to my iphone 5.

Go to settings - general - reset all settings. Then try again and it should work. I had a similar issue where mine said my subscription had expired. Which it didn't, and this fixed it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmb87