is the iPhone 4 screen scratch resistant?

dt81

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
When I had BlackberryOS.com (before I sold it), I did a review for Otterbox and used a Curve 8320 and one of the tests was dropping it from my office window which was 3 stories high. That otterbox sure did protect that device. I would def hit up Otterbox if you want protection for you I.

Jon525

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking with the retina display, what is the point of putting a screen protector on it and blurring it out??

But yes, from a previous post it seems like it's always accidentally gets scratched. That's what happened to my iPod touch. I can try to scratch it and nothing will happen but when I just take it put of my pocket it's scratched.

jakej914

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm thinking with the retina display, what is the point of putting a screen protector on it and blurring it out??

But yes, from a previous post it seems like it's always accidentally gets scratched. That's what happened to my iPod touch. I can try to scratch it and nothing will happen but when I just take it put of my pocket it's scratched.

Agreed. I had never dropped my iP4 and it ended up with hairline scratches in random places. Luckily, I got a replacement because I was having SIM contact issues :D

KStewart

Mar 19, 2006
Visit site

This wont blur it out. I cant even tell I have a screen saver on...it rocks. you have to shop around. My retina display looks flawless with this one.

Clicky clicky

v#AC

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Yes,the iphone 4g screen is scratch resistant and the material used is of good quality...so buy the beautiful cases for iphone 4

palm pre skins

metalmike

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
scratch on the first day i had my phone cuz of no case or screen protector i use phatom skinz and they dont mess with he beautiful display imho.

but if you do get a scratch then use a screen protector youll notice it even more and will drive you crazy

v#AC

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
The iphone 4 screen is scratch resistant .....there is no need of any skin for iphone 4 because it is scratch resistant and good quality product is used..look for a wonderful case

palm pre skins

acedcool

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I have a anti-scratch for my iPhone 4 and its really effective case... and really very cool for its uniqueness.

check this sites...

mobileriotgear.com/iGlowPhone-s/146.htm

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McElvy