Is my IPhone 7 battery dodgy?

Tom Hornsey

Apr 14, 2017
Visit site
I put my charger in my phone when it was at 13%, when I did this the screen suddenly turned black so I turned it on again and the screen went black again, I then turned it on again and it seemed to be fine as it said it was charging. I then checked it a couple of minutes later and it was at 10%? It still said it was charging so I decided to leave it. 9 hours later it said it was at 50% which seemed to be a very slow charging time. I then took the charger out and put it back in and it seemed to charge faster. On another occasion I was using it when it was very low in battery. The phone then suddenly turned off, I then turned it on again and straight away it turned off again. This happened four times until I left it for a bit, it then seemed to work. On another occasion the same thing happened but it wouldn't turn on again until I left it for a bit. Don't know what the problem is, my phone is only 4-5 months old and I've only charged it when it has been very low in battery.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
If I were you I'd go to the nearest Apple Store as soon as possible.
It could either be your iPhone or the cable or the charger block. There is no telling from here.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1