Iphone wont restore error 23

rightz_06

May 3, 2010
Visit site
my iphone stuck on the recovery mode with the picture usb connect to itunes..
itunes cant restore unknow error 23 can someone help me to fix this thanks

rightz_06

May 3, 2010
Visit site
i found this thing but dont know how to do it... help me someone thanks......

Fix the Iphone Error 23 (Itunes) in three delightful flavours.

Ok folks, I too have had this problem with a host of strange answers such as browser setting and "oh, how much memory have you got on XP!"
If you too fall foul to the dreaded 23 error message then heres how... I, after 2 days of messing about, I got it to work. ( I didn't need the bosch codetools administration hammer after all )

Ok, Itunes is saying it cannot restore...

Easy way 1:
first, see if you can get the restore to work in the DFU mode (with iphone off and itunes minimised )(hold down on power and home - when the phone switches on, continue to hold down home (the button on the bottom of the iphone) until you get a screen on the phone and itunes mentions that you need to restore ).... try this.... still not working???? ok.

Moderate annoyance 2:
leave your dead iphone buzzing on the desk connected to itunes for like 30 minutes.. (it should switch on and off again at 5-10 min intervals)..make a coffee....
after 30 mins... maximise itunes and do a sync... if it can sync..

use itunnel and winscp into your phone and replace offending file... (mine was mobileinstallation) .. once done.. your phone will automatically come back to life

Rue the day I bought this 3:

quickpwn into your iphone and replace the firmware.
This will have you putting everything back again, however you may well be able to sync back your details.

Good luck heroes

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meh