iPhone Pro Max hot spot issues...

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
On AT&T. Been having unlimited data with hot spot for awhile now. My kids aren’t old enough to carry a phone but when on road trips, vacations, or when we go out they connect to my hot spot. Their devices connect automatically with no issues. Never had issues on iPhone X or XS Max. Today was the first time I had to set up my new device on their device for WiFi. Let me tell you it sucks. Takes forever to connect to my phone. It also will disconnect one device to connect another one. I have 3 kids. Then on their device takes awhile for my hot spot to show. Never had these issues on my last 2 iPhones. Anybody else having hot spot issues? Noticing Pro Max isn’t stable on Bluetooth connection inside my car and air pods also. Keeps disconnecting once in awhile. I’m on iOS 13.1 and still having these connection issues.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
After reading your issue, I tested my Verizon hotspot connection with my Pro Max (iOS13.1.1) on my iPad. I had no connection issues with WiFi/Bluetooth on either device. My AirPods also work without issues. I'm not sure what to tell you, but maybe someone with AT&T will chime in and see if this is a carrier issue.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
After reading your issue, I tested my Verizon hotspot connection with my Pro Max (iOS13.1.1) on my iPad. I had no connection issues with WiFi/Bluetooth on either device. My AirPods also work without issues. I'm not sure what to tell you, but maybe someone with AT&T will chime in and see if this is a carrier issue.

I was on 13.1. Someone on macrumors forums reminded me to update to 13.1.1. I had totally forgotten about this quick update. Just updated and will test. Thank you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2