iPhone only charges one way

taylorz_412

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I went to plug in my phone one no charge I flip the lightning connector to the other side and it works what's the problem? the phone or the cable? Should I go to the apple store?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I went to plug in my phone one no charge I flip the lightning connector to the other side and it works what's the problem? the phone or the cable? Should I go to the apple store?

Try another cable. That will be your answer. If its a bad cable, Genius Bar will exchange it.

taylorz_412

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Try another cable. That will be your answer. If its a bad cable, Genius Bar will exchange it.

That's the problem I only have one ... Well I need to buy another anyways so Il run out to my local Walmart and buy another and see what happens

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
That's the problem I only have one ... Well I need to buy another anyways so Il run out to my local Walmart and buy another and see what happens

Or your local Best Buy should have iPad mini's on display. Same cord. Maybe try that.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Some new cables I bought did that at first but after unplugging in and out it started working and have had no issues since

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll