iPhone free case program still active?

mperkel

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
I found the app last night, put through my choice and this morning I get an email saying my free case is going to be shipped.
Purchases my iPhone 4 this month.

Hmmm.
Got the Griffen Reveal Etch, good case?

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
it was discontinued on September 30th,

but you can still go the Apple website and make a claim on one as long as you purchased your phone before the 30th any other question can be answered [URL="https://www.apple.com/iphone/case-program/#mn_p]here[/URL].

BigB

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I just downloaded the app to see if I could get a free bumper case, but the bumper case isn't on there anymore..

john2

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
New Lanyard Skin Case for iPhone4

I just purchased a new lanyard skin case from lanskin.com , very functional and great protection. Also solves the reception issue.

iphonecovers

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
Here you'll find a wide variety of iPhone Cases made from all kind of materials. We now have cases for the iPhone 4.from fashioniphone.com/iphone-cases

BigB

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Just gave the app a try on my wife's iphone 4, and the bumper was back!

Maybe they ran out or something?

Anyways, got an email today from apple that said a Griffin Reveal Etch is headed my way, and now thanks to my wife's phone, there should be an Apple bumper headed my way in a few days as well.

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Just gave the app a try on my wife's iphone 4, and the bumper was back!

Maybe they ran out or something?

Anyways, got an email today from apple that said a Griffin Reveal Etch is headed my way, and now thanks to my wife's phone, there should be an Apple bumper headed my way in a few days as well.

Sweet! yeah still not a fan of the bumpers though

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Good choice! I hated the bumpers until I decided to try it after getting a few bad cases. I got a White bumper from a local Apple store and I LOVE it! Minimal design and looks great!

NickiSmith

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I just got my iPhone 4 last Wednesday & I installed the app yesterday & got a confirmation that my free case will be shipped on Nov. 8th, it still works. Yay!

lonbeehold

May 29, 2009
Visit site
Also used the app to order a free case this week, shipping early November. The app notes that while the program ended Sept 30, they are still making the free cases available to users with antennae issues.