Iphone disconcerting from wifi randomly:(

I

iMore Question

I would like to know if anyone is having the same problem as me. I have an iPhone 6s + and it gets disconnected from wifi several times a day for no reason. In order to fix the problem I have to restart my router and my phone. I've tried every thing including resetting my phone to factory new and it didnt solve the problem. Please if you have a fix tell me or should I send this phone back to apple?

nikkimd11

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi not sure if this helps but if you use wifi calling you may be experiencing something similar to me. I have an issue with wifi disconnecting randomly as well and have realized the issue I am having must have something to do with the at&t wifi calling feature. When I am at home connected to my wifi and the phone shows at&t wifi is connected, the wifi will not work at random times and I will have to turn off and on the wifi on the iPhone or turn off wifi calling for the wifi to work again. I am currently on iOS 9.0.2, not sure if on the latest os this problem is still going on.

BrianH6

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Ok thank you im currently in ios 9.2.1 and its hasnt solved the problem. I will try you fix and see if it resolves my problem. If i have found another solution and you still having that problem i will text you. ;)

Garrixson404

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
I actually have the same problem, in which the Status Bar tells me there is WiFi, but upon opening an app..it takes A LOOONG time to load (YouTube, Alien Blue, etc.)

gcharleseric

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I got this problem too. I just restored my ipod with itunes and it worked.

You can try to restore and then put your backup on your iphone but it might take the problem back.
In this case, you will need to setup as a new iphone😞

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2