• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

iPhone app that search for discounted apps on apple store

zillah2004

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
Hey
I failed to find it on google may be a search phrase that I was using
all I found were websites
Looking for an app that can be installed on iPhone 13 to search for discount apps @ iPhone store
Thx

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hey
I failed to find it on google may be a search phrase that I was using
all I found were websites
Looking for an app that can be installed on iPhone 13 to search for discount apps @ iPhone store
Thx

I used to have such an App, but for the life of me, I can't remember its' name. I will see if I can find it and let you know.

Edited to add: I found it. Its called Apps Gone Free. It seems to have been a while since the app was last updated however they have an active Twitter post every day.

Apps Gone Free.jpg

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I used to have such an App, but for the life of me, I can't remember its' name. I will see if I can find it and let you know.

Edited to add: I found it. Its called Apps Gone Free. It seems to have been a while since the app was last updated however they have an active Twitter post every day.

View attachment 131830

Thanks Annie. I went ahead and reinstalled it again. I've downloaded a few good free ones in the past.

zillah2004

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
Annie
I downloaded the app and it showed me the apps that have one free ,,,,,,but I couldn't figure out yet if it shows apps that haven't gone free but they have been discounted in their price ?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Annie
I downloaded the app and it showed me the apps that have one free ,,,,,,but I couldn't figure out yet if it shows apps that haven't gone free but they have been discounted in their price ?

If I remember correctly, there were times when the App would show Apps at a discounted price. If you are on Twitter, you might follow them there as well. They seem to be much more active on Twitter.

Also, I moved this thread to the iPhone Apps & Games forum.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Annie

I just found another App that occasionally will share news about discounted Apps. It's "9 to 5 Toys". I follow them on Twitter, and they tweeted about deals and discounts on Apps. I checked in Apple's App Store, and they have an App!

9to5 toys.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman