iPhone app that search for discounted apps on apple store

zillah2004

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
Hey
I failed to find it on google may be a search phrase that I was using
all I found were websites
Looking for an app that can be installed on iPhone 13 to search for discount apps @ iPhone store
Thx

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hey
I failed to find it on google may be a search phrase that I was using
all I found were websites
Looking for an app that can be installed on iPhone 13 to search for discount apps @ iPhone store
Thx

I used to have such an App, but for the life of me, I can't remember its' name. I will see if I can find it and let you know.

Edited to add: I found it. Its called Apps Gone Free. It seems to have been a while since the app was last updated however they have an active Twitter post every day.

Apps Gone Free.jpg

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I used to have such an App, but for the life of me, I can't remember its' name. I will see if I can find it and let you know.

Edited to add: I found it. Its called Apps Gone Free. It seems to have been a while since the app was last updated however they have an active Twitter post every day.

View attachment 131830

Thanks Annie. I went ahead and reinstalled it again. I've downloaded a few good free ones in the past.

zillah2004

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
Annie
I downloaded the app and it showed me the apps that have one free ,,,,,,but I couldn't figure out yet if it shows apps that haven't gone free but they have been discounted in their price ?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Annie
I downloaded the app and it showed me the apps that have one free ,,,,,,but I couldn't figure out yet if it shows apps that haven't gone free but they have been discounted in their price ?

If I remember correctly, there were times when the App would show Apps at a discounted price. If you are on Twitter, you might follow them there as well. They seem to be much more active on Twitter.

Also, I moved this thread to the iPhone Apps & Games forum.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Annie

I just found another App that occasionally will share news about discounted Apps. It's "9 to 5 Toys". I follow them on Twitter, and they tweeted about deals and discounts on Apps. I checked in Apple's App Store, and they have an App!

9to5 toys.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods