iPhone 6 plus charging help?

blackcats

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
My iPhone 6 plus had a black screen the other day after being on the charger all day. I did all the troubleshooting that they said to do online. No luck. Made an appointment at the Apple Store, to come to the conclusion that it was "DOA" as they called it. They said that there wasn't enough energy from the cord to the battery. They wanted me to buy a new phone. I went in ATT today to use an upgrade so that I was able to have my phone back. I was explaining to the girl what was wrong with the phone. She suggested that Apple may be wrong and go to batteries plus to see if changing the battery would help. I got the new phone, but I was going to revive the other phone. I was just wondering if anyone else had an experience like this with this phone. I was wondering if I should try to give it a shot.

Tags: toyota yaris 2017, xe tai 8 tan isuzu, toyota camry 2016

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've not had any such problems, but heck, since you've got the new phone and are still in possession of the old one, give it a shot. The worst that can happen is that it continues to be "DOA", right?

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
That's weird since 'DOA' is a term that applies to new items only. (Also 'new' as in "used item but I just received it". Dying after a year, in exemple, isn't DOA).

DOA is frequently used as slang to indicate a new item that was received broken. In this case, the acronym stands for "Defective on Arrival".

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jp8