iPhone 6 design minor issues?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: iphone 6 design minor issues

u guys need to chill out. i dont claim the thing u say that i "discovered" as an iphone6 issue. i just wanted a mature opinion on the topic since i wasnt sure if this is normal or a problematic iphone (i am talking about the specific product) . but anw i quit u guys are so immature.

I am using my most mature voice when I say this:

BS. I see no such problem with the iPhone 6 Plus devices belonging to me and my daughter, my wife's iPhone 6 or our daughter's iPhone 6. Stuff happens, and yeah, there are trade-offs and manufacturing tolerances, but I see no such issue with our devices, and certainly see nothing that would indicate a trend or a widespread problem with the product line.

So do us all a favor, put down the shovel and stop digging.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site

u guys need to chill out. i dont claim the thing u say that i "discovered" as an iphone6 issue. i just wanted a mature opinion on the topic since i wasnt sure if this is normal or a problematic iphone (i am talking about the specific product) . but anw i quit u guys are so immature.

... Because spelling You with a U is so mature.
There's my opinion ...

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

This is a little off topic, but I've noticed on my 6 the transition from glass to metal used to be super smooth, but now it's kind of rough in spots. Like the two aren't meeting as well as they once did. Also when I'm on a call now my beard gets caught in the seams from the glass to metal.

lackster2

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site

This is a little off topic, but I've noticed on my 6 the transition from glass to metal used to be super smooth, but now it's kind of rough in spots. Like the two aren't meeting as well as they once did. Also when I'm on a call now my beard gets caught in the seams from the glass to metal.
Lay the phone on a known (like glass) FLAT surface. Your phone may be slightly bent, and this is a good test for it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4