iPhone 5 speed test results

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
530232_227000717427732_405977378_n.jpg

Look's pretty okay over here in Singapore!

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
This is my LTE speeds. I live in Tempe Arizona. Is it suppose to be this awful? Or was there something I had to do to reset the network or anything?

Bretski

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
Getting the Same Crap in Phoenix

This is my LTE speeds. I live in Tempe Arizona. Is it suppose to be this awful? Or was there something I had to do to reset the network or anything?

I have a New iPad as well and the 4G speeds are normally not over 2 MBPS. I have called Verizon and of course it is all about where I am. Then I explain that even when moving to a stronger signal, the speeds are still terrible.

sunrat39

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I was pulling around 9-10mbps downloads in Bloomington. Might have something to do with Verizon expanding our network this week. Maybe not.

After leaving work I was in a better LTE area and I got better speeds (Although, not as good as yours). I'll keep an eye out and check with some Verizon reps later on.

Matchoo

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
My wifi download is 56mb/s slower than yours !

Yeah I must say I was quite impressed with the LTE speeds I was getting. I doubt it's going to stay so good though now that so many people are going to be jumping on the new iPhone and bogging down the network though. We'll see!