Iphone 5 on T-mobile

Vanti

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I am currently on sprint and its about time they stop getting my money for the worthless service that they offer... at least in my area.... I am torn between getting an Ip5 with AT&T or buying unlocked an going to tmobile. Does anyone have an iphone5 on T-mobile and if so how is the service? Also any suggestions from anyone on which way to go.....

money is not really an issue because my current sprint bill and my at&t bill will be exactly the same if not cheaper.... limited data is also not really an issue because i am blanketed by wifi throughout most of my day.

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes, the Verizon iPhone 5 is factory unlocked. You can get AT&T and t mobile and both in the hspa+ I believe. No LTE on either network though.

michikade#AC

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Sprint comes factory unlocked as well. It's technically a world phone but just for 3G so far as I can tell

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Vanti

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if tmobile you will get LTE but I know att LTE is fast

I wont be getting Lte on tmobile at all until mid or late 2013 but thats not a problem because their 3g network is great..... Im just wondering if its worth it or should i shoot straight for At&t

ibanana

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Is it just you on your plan or will you have multiple lines? I believe AT&T may be your better bet if you are by yourself. It may end up being cheaper and you will get the LTE.

Tmobile - Unlimited Minutes & Text & Unlimited (limited to 2GB of High Speed data) $79.99 monthly
AT&T - Limited 450 Nationwide with Rollover, 5000 Night Time minutes, Unlimited Mobile to Any Mobile, Unlimited Texting & 3GB of LTE data $89.99 monthly (Also you get the phone for $199 instead of the $649 you would paid for an unlocked outright phone)

Vanti

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Tmobile - Unlimited Minutes & Text & Unlimited (limited to 2GB of High Speed data) $79.99 monthly
AT&T - Limited 450 Nationwide with Rollover, 5000 Night Time minutes, Unlimited Mobile to Any Mobile, Unlimited Texting & 3GB of LTE data $89.99 monthly (Also you get the phone for $199 instead of the $649 you would paid for an unlocked outright phone)

in regards to it being cheaper i am 100 % sure that the monthly plan wont be. T-mobile is definitely cheaper than at&t especially with their new plans etc...... and the 5000 night time minutes.... idk what that really is but i would guess that it wont matter for me since i dont call landlines often.....

The tmobile plan i would be getting which is BYOD is would be $60 but it looks like i might just go with at&t

AZBear#CB

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
Unless you are in an area where T-Mobile has their new 1900 frequencies up and running you will only get edge and not hspa+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vanti

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Unless you are in an area where T-Mobile has their new 1900 frequencies up and running you will only get edge and not hspa+

Thanks i looked into that and could not find a list of areas or upcoming areas etc.... if you know of a link i would gladly appreciate it

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77