iPhone 5 = Fashion Statement

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Actually, I think iPhones are typically not known for looking good, and the 5 is really rather hideous. It is weird proportions and looks "cheap." Indeed, all Apple products are kind of "ugly-chic," especially Macbooks with their out-of-the-eightees case colors, dark chiclet keys, and stupid glowing Apple logo on the back.

But they *do* make a statement. They are "distinct." Just not exactly attractive.

And definitely not sexy. It's a phone. If you think your phone is sexy, you're holding it wrong.

I think that a lot of people would disagree with you.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
We're not going on specs, and this is NOT another iPhone v Android thread.

So what if it is? That's what forums are for. Talking about current devices, plusses, minuses, this/that/the other. Shutting it down because it is another Android/iPhone thread is pointless. What else do us nerds have to talk about? The two greatest smartphone OSes on the planet, and apparently their looks, as well!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I think the majority of phones now all look alike at a distance - black slabs. The Lumia is set apart because it comes in so many colors.

BUT...almost everyone I see has a case on his phone, so it doesn't much matter. We should be looking for sexy cases!

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I think the majority of phones now all look alike at a distance - black slabs. The Lumia is set apart because it comes in so many colors.

BUT...almost everyone I see has a case on his phone, so it doesn't much matter. We should be looking for sexy cases!

I'm naked!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The title of this thread troubles me... All tech devices including Apple's products are just that - tech devices. The moment you start to have an emotional need for them (or any material object for that matter) it may be a good time to stop and reflect.

ryker002

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
iPhone is a very attractive phone, especially compared to those plastic phones we have out there its nice to have an aluminum counterpart.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77