iPhone 12 Anti Magnetic Field Case??

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I know many iPhone 12 users who have ICD implants, myself included are concerned about the recent warning from apple about the magnetic interference issues with their ICD implants.

I am posting this to see if there are any folks out on the forums who are involved in the manufacturing of aftermarket cases for the iPhone 12 models?

I was wondering if it might me possible to develop a case that would shield out some of the magnetic fields generated by the magnets in the iPhone 12 series devices?

I know this might be a long shot, but I spent my entire career in the auto industry and manufacturing sector and seen many’s innovations over the years and I am hoping someone out there could make a case that would work.

Myself along with several folks I know would gladly buy one if and when it could be available. Thanks for you time.

Ron

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Follow up: I did sent multiple emails to several case manufacturers about a Anti Magnetic case for the iPhone 12 model and though none currently have one, they where keen with the idea and where forwarding my request to their development departments, mission accomplished.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77