iPhone 11 Pro Max clicking noise when pressed

VWilliamm

Jun 24, 2020
Visit site
Hello

I returned my last iPhone 11 Pro Max after it was making a clicking noise in the middle of the screen and near the Apple logo when I pressed softly.

I got a brand new iphone 14 pro max ringtone today after waiting 3 weeks on this because it was out of stock. However, its doing exactly the same sound. This time even worse, the screen is popping and making a clicking sound in the middle of the phone when I press softly.

Do you guys have problem with this? This is my second time with the iPhone 11 Pro Max. I have called Apple again, and they will send a new one. However, if the third one is doing the same I am done with Apple.

Anyone having this issue as well?
iphone ringtones free

Last edited:

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Hello

I returned my last iPhone 11 Pro Max after it was making a clicking noise in the middle of the screen and near the Apple logo when I pressed softly.

I got a brand new iPhone 11 Pro Max today after waiting 3 weeks on this because it was out of stock. However, its doing exactly the same sound. This time even worse, the screen is popping and making a clicking sound in the middle of the phone when I press softly.

Do you guys have problem with this? This is my second time with the iPhone 11 Pro Max. I have called Apple again, and they will send a new one. However, if the third one is doing the same I am done with Apple.

I had this same issue when the 11 pro max first came out. I went to an apple store and had it swapped out. Didn't really have the issue after that. They said it could've been the wireless charging magnet coming loose. If you can go to an Apple store I would recommend that.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I had this same issue when the 11 pro max first came out. I went to an apple store and had it swapped out. Didn't really have the issue after that. They said it could've been the wireless charging magnet coming loose. If you can go to an Apple store I would recommend that.

I need to go to Genius Bar for a separate issue. Problem every Apple store in my state and most surrounding states is closed. It’s not so easy these days for that.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello

I got a brand new iPhone 11 Pro Max today after waiting 3 weeks on this because it was out of stock. However, its doing exactly the same sound. This time even worse, the screen is popping and making a clicking sound in the middle of the phone when I press softly.

Welcome to iMore

The third one will be a charm so enjoy your device and Post Often if you can

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2