iOS 8 GM is out. Submit bugs/feedback here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Just a heads up if you are using Yosemite and try to go to the GM iTunes will crash while phone is plugged in, but if you have Xcode beta 6 GM open it will work fine.

Interesting. Thanks. A little late for me, but perhaps it will save some one some consternation.

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Is there a reason pressing the brightness toggle via the control center makes the screen behind brighter without you scrolling? Is this a bug or a "feature"? It's been there in all the Betas from what I can remember, surprised to see it still exists in the GM

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Can someone let me know if its safe and hassle free to download the iOS 8 GM? I assume it is the same as the one being released next week...

I ask because I purchased the beta testing but decided not to use it and wait but if this is going to be the same then I suppose I might as well download it now? I just dont want to trouble updating in the future OTA if I download this beta GM.

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, that is what I thought. When Apple releases the OTA updates will my phone be registered as a beta user though?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
does anyone know if we are on beta now will OTA be an option when its released to the public? I am getting a little nervous because I am running Yosemite and don't want to brick the phone if possible.

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Does Siri no longer tell you which song is playing in the background? I can't get that feature to work, was Shazam integration removed?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else had trouble with the just released xcode? I can download it but opening the DMG always gets a corrupted message.

I got an unspecified error (no message, except that an error occurred) and Xcode closed itself. I retried the install and it worked flawlessly the second time.

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
IM FREAKIN!
4 hours trying to donwload and nothing!!! MEGA link always stop at 20%.
Never happened before!!!
outburst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member