iOS 5.0 iPad 2 wifi issue

rj5570

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone noticed a wifi issue with the ipad2? I have a 3g model (gsm) and I cant seem to get a good wifi connection and stay connected. My iPhone 4 has no issue at all and keeps a strong connection, but my ipad just wont stay connected (which has been a pain since I am using iCloud to re-sync.

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I haven't noticed anything like that on my end. As soon as I restored it (after updating to 5.0), I did a Reset All Settings. Maybe try that?

rj5570

May 5, 2010
Visit site
well hum...either i hit the wrong one or something is really funky, cause I thought I select reset all settings and now it wants me to restore and I still have the same wifi issue, which means i am going to have issues restoring.

like I said I have a strong signal on my iphone but my ipad has a really week signal and it drops.

if I am the only one having issues, then it must be my hardware (which I would have to wait until the official release to take it into a store since they wont deal with an un released iOS)

bla!

rj5570

May 5, 2010
Visit site
wow says 3 hours to restore. and I am watching my wifi go up and down. iphone 4 solid as a rock. bad install?

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Whaaaat? That's weird. I don't know, man. When I updated my iPad last night, the original install messed up as soon as iTunes started it's thing. But I just figured I did something weird, and just started the update again, and restore from my backup once 5.0 came up.

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Very odd. I have a 32gb iPad 2 wifi only. It's had no wifi issues at all pre or post iOS 5

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1