iOS 4 Issues and Bugs

papapaul

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
25 September

Anyone else got two 25 Septembers in their calendar? Both show as Saturday but the double up means the calendar goes wrong after that date - ie: 28 Sept in the one-arm bandit roll shows up as 29 Sept in the start date above.

garoessler

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I just updated to the latest OS---4.1 I think---on my Ipod Touch.. Just this morning I noticed that my existing photos are out of focus when a few days ago they were razor sharp. Glad to hear that unsyncing and resyncing works. I'm off to try it!

Thanks!

rmead001

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Sorry that I do not want to go back and read through over 400 posts but is anyone having an issue with Safari where when you hit the back button it goes to a perviously cached version of that page? This seems to be happening randomly more then systematically. For instance, I was looking at my inbox for a forum I subscribe to. Opened up a PM and read it, then hit the back button. Once it was down loading I was looking at a chaced version of my inbox from some time ago. I hit refresh and it refresh's to the proper state. This is pretty annoying since it happens with many webpages.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2