iOS 18 is here

tpeters3030

May 1, 2023
Visit site
When did you get an Apple Watch?

Yeah but to be fair the Apple Watch is a no brainer
I've had a Apple ultra since the ultra launched. Don't get ahead of yourself, Apple watch isn't light years better. Everything to you is Apple is better. I challenge you, tell me something you wish Apple would change to make it better for you, there has to be something you can criticize. I can criticize Apple on the send later option for text messages, just works for iPhone to iPhone. There's absolutely no reason that should have been iPhone only, iPhone users are being limited on what they can do yet again.

Are you happy that Apple finally allowed you to place the icons where you want on the screens. You have to say you at least like that change, it's long overdue. See, good and bad on all platforms

tpeters3030

May 1, 2023
Visit site
For the ones that like RCS support.. If you have a friend with Google messages RCS and messages are failing, I had to do the following on my iPhone to get it to work and all my other iPhone users had to also

Go to your messages settings
Turn iMessages off
Turn RCS off
Turn iMessages on, wait for it to connect
Turn RCS on

Should work after that. Just passing info on just in case others are having this issue.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I have maybe found a regression in iOS 18.

The CarPlay HUD support cuts off the next turn indications after 10 characters. This was fixed in the iOS 14 timeframe 😢

I’ll poke around some more this weekend.
So, an update. It’s definitely broken in iOS 18.0.0.

If Apple has coded the road name with more than 13 characters, it will be truncated at 10 characters and the rest replaced by an ellipsis (…).

I have already reported it to Apple. Hopefully it will be fixed in iOS 18.0.1.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leolion311