FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
1dd6fd4e89841c32f39ea8c5eab0ac1e.png

giphy.gif

tpeters3030

May 1, 2023
Visit site
Yes, limit yourself, Apple trained you right. Makes zero sense to limit yourself just because it's not a iPhone your friend is using.

I know you love Apple and Apple can do no wrong, but Apple actually did iPhone users a solid by supporting RCS. I have no idea why in this century anyone would want to voluntarily limit themselves. Didn't say security, I use both platforms and security has never been a issue for either. I know that's what Apple tells you.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes, limit yourself, Apple trained you right. Makes zero sense to limit yourself just because it's not a iPhone your friend is using.

I know you love Apple and Apple can do no wrong, but Apple actually did iPhone users a solid by supporting RCS. I have no idea why in this century anyone would want to voluntarily limit themselves. Didn't say security, I use both platforms and security has never been a issue for either. I know that's what Apple tells you.

I’m not the only one switching off unencrypted rcs.

Nothing to limit, Everyone I know uses an iPhone and iMessage/facetime. I can’t recall the last time I actually saw someone using a Samsung galaxy here in Europe.

Nobody in Europe or Asia actually uses RCS. It’s an iPhone world, especially in the premium segment. You must have realized that being a hardcore Android user and also owning and using and iPhone.

tpeters3030

May 1, 2023
Visit site
I’m not the only one switching off unencrypted rcs.

Nothing to limit, Everyone I know uses an iPhone and iMessage/facetime. I can’t recall the last time I actually saw someone using a Samsung galaxy here in Europe.

Nobody in Europe or Asia actually uses RCS. It’s an iPhone world, especially in the premium segment. You must have realized that being a hardcore Android user and also owning and using and iPhone.
Ok fanboy. How's the new feature of putting your icons wherever you want, well it's new for iPhone. Like I said, dumb to limit yourself, but it's your life.

By the way imessage isn't the most popular texting app in Europe and other parts of the world. They got tied off the apple limits a long time ago.

There is about 1% difference on iPhones and Samsung in Asia, that's not major dominance.

edbbac2032914f215ad7250464fa37ea.jpg

Last edited:

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Ok fanboy. How's the new feature of putting your icons wherever you want, well it's new for iPhone. Like I said, dumb to limit yourself, but it's your life.

Don’t use it.

“Ok fanboy…:dumb to limit yourself”
certainly looks like your vocabulary is quite limited, you shouldn’t limit yourself. 🤣 🤣

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newtothis