iOS 17 Developer Beta 3 is out

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
A microphone icon and dot appears at the top of the screen for no reason. It is related to the phone somehow but it happens when the phone isn't being used.

Oh, yeah. I saw that in B2. Looked everywhere at anything used the mic. When I tapped on the island, it took me to my calls list. I gave up. It must have gone away. Not sure why. Haven't seen it in a while. Haven't seen it in B3.

Reactions: phlamethrowre

Kizzy Catwoman

Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
There is an update to Threads in the App Store for those who want to post photos. The bug has been fixed and you can now post photos and videos. Have tried it and it works.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
There is an update to Threads in the App Store for those who want to post photos. The bug has been fixed and you can now post photos and videos. Have tried it and it works.

Might be a bit late, momentum for threads has ended.

I guess they should have launched with a fully functioning app.

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if it’s normal. I got a second eSIM same time I went to iOS 17 beta. Normal runs hot, mean double hot from touch before. But not. Turning off.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It’s only gets hot when off WiFi and using the 5G. Starts on T-Mobile then automatically switches to Verizon for data coverage.

My bet is still on battery-intensive apps misbehaving. Maybe in the background. Even if only on 5G. Close all app suspects, and restart the iPhone. If that doesn't work, try Reset Network Settings. You might also check with Verizon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4