Not open for further replies.

Phill_UK

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
ed1e112e000a0d6022b8b08615f8ee81.png

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Downloaded. The unresponsive screen for a couple of seconds when going to settings seems to have fixed for me. It feels a lot smoother now too.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Hmmm......anyone else using Outlook app? It seems that now when I get email, I get the alert on my watch and phone, but when I unlock my phone the Outlook icon has no unread count on it. When I open the app I see the unread emails, and then when I close the app the unread count appears on the icon.

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Airpod connectivity is terrible with 12.1 beta 2 on my iPod Touch 6. Both Music and GPM have a ton of cut outs when the ipod is in my pocket or just laying on my desk.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm......anyone else using Outlook app? It seems that now when I get email, I get the alert on my watch and phone, but when I unlock my phone the Outlook icon has no unread count on it. When I open the app I see the unread emails, and then when I close the app the unread count appears on the icon.

Using the Outlook app on my X running the beta and I am not having this issue. What phone are you using?

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site

Might be an outlook issue not a beta issue.

I'm not on Beta, but still have issues with the notification badges, especially recently. I mark all read or delete them and when I return to home some number still shows. I have to open it again and then go back to home for it to clear.

Cgreek

Oct 3, 2018
Visit site
IOS12.1 public beta2

I have an issue with my screen. It started a month ago. As i scroll the screen it starts not to respond and then it starts to move and get into app by itself.

Cgreek

Oct 3, 2018
Visit site
Re: IOS12.1 public beta2

No idea what your issue is, but why the title 12.1 public beta 2?

It’s only been out for 4 days so can’t possibly be the cause.

If i could send a video you would see the problem. The problem started since a month ago but since iam on ios public beta i cant resolve the problem becouse i have to restore the phone to the ios 12. But the problem is that i backed up my phone with the ios beta version

Cgreek

Oct 3, 2018
Visit site
Re: IOS12.1 public beta2

If i could send a video you would see the problem. The problem started since a month ago but since iam on ios public beta i cant resolve the problem becouse i have to restore the phone to the ios 12. But the problem is that i backed up my phone with the ios beta version

So i dont know if it is a software or hardware problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77