io8 pangu ssh no cyida icon

hb773

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
So I keep trying to instll cydia via SSH but after reboot the icon never appears.

HBs-iPhone:~ root# dpkg --install cydia-lproj_1.1.12_iphoneos-arm.deb cydia_1
<nstall cydia-lproj_1.1.12_iphoneos-arm.deb cydia_1. 1.13_iphoneos-arm.deb
(Reading database ...
dpkg: serious warning: files list file for package `io.pangu.loader' missing, assuming package has no files currently installed.
1070 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace cydia-lproj 1.1.12 (using cydia-lproj_1.1.12_iphoneos-arm.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement cydia-lproj ...
Preparing to replace cydia 1.1.13 (using cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement cydia ...
Setting up cydia-lproj (1.1.12) ...
Setting up cydia (1.1.13) ...
HBs-iPhone:~ root#

this is the message after doing the command :

dpkg --install cydia-lproj_1.1.12_iphoneos-arm.deb cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.deb

any one know how to fix this ?

acedzero

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Are you changing the file permissions to 777 on both files? I'm not sure if what I did was the problem but I was using that CyberDuck program and noticed that I actually had to disconnect from the ftp session. It didn't appear the first time but did the second.

On another note, I reverted back to stock. There's hardly any tweaks available right now and people are experiencing freezing issues with Touch ID, and safari won't load any pages.

hb773

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
I didnt change any file permissions when I ran into this problem.

But yeah theres a lot of messed up bugs. Safari and messaging with pics and videos.

I do have a couple things running that i like ie pandora downloader and swipeselection.

But over all I had to fresh restore to 8.1 install pangu then cydia, install a tweak and then restore from back up.

Too man problems when trying to jailbreak with out fresh restore.

Hope they fix pangu asap.

i_HackR

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
You can instal cydia via cyperduck on windows & Mac

On windows create a folder cydia/autoinstall paste files in autoinstall folder reboot iPhone it won't show up all you gotta do now is go back delete autoinstall folder & cydia folder paste files normally on the root folder re boot & it shows up idk why but it worked for me twice

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
You have to reboot the phone twice after you add the .deb files to the AutoInstall folder. Once to download it to the device and once for it to show up. After that you should have Cydia up and running.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nethtanyang