• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

iMessage Internationally

Dude495

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Can you send iMessage to iMessage from USA to a user in another country free? Just like you could with BBM anywhere in the world? I have unlimited data so I'm not worried about data costs unless it costs extra to send internationally. But I have friends in England that I'd like to talk to without having to use 3rd party apps or pay extra fee's.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Can you send iMessage to iMessage from USA to a user in another country free? Just like you could with BBM anywhere in the world? I have unlimited data so I'm not worried about data costs unless it costs extra to send internationally. But I have friends in England that I'd like to talk to without having to use 3rd party apps or pay extra fee's.

yes its a data service I would suggest using emails to do so though so you dont accidentally send a text message

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman