• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Icon help

FrankRow

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Hello Iphone Blog Community,

My name is Frank and I have a icon problem with a couple of newly downloaded apps on my 3GS. I upgraded from world ping pong lite to the full paid version and I also got the myWireless app from AT&T. After I downloaded and installed, from some dump reason of mine, I did a restart after everything completed, and now the icons for those apps are wrong/changed. World ping pong still has the lite version icon and myWireless now from some crazy reason has the Slacker Radio app icon. Also, both apps icons are darkened/almost blacked out.

Has anyone ran into this before? Any fixes? I've tried another restart, a couple of syncs with itunes, and I've even delete myWireless, reinstalled, and for a split sec it had the right icon, but then changed back into the Slacker icon.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Other than this hiccup, I love my new 3GS. I came over from T-mobile with a BB Peal, I also have a BB Storm at work. The 3GS blows both of them away. I'm on the darkside now!!

P.S: Sorry for the length!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman