iCloud people album in photos

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Do they plan to make this iCloud compatible in a future update because at the moment its device independant so organisation etc has to be done across each device

Thanks

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
thanks. Yeah i left feedback on this site lots of times for this feature. Did you notice different total amounts for each person across different devices person a on iPhone has 328 but person a on iPad has 332 yet i have iCloud photo library enabled. I also have the same faces for that person on each device yet its saying there is a different amount of faces for that person on each device ?

Are you noticing this too

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
thanks. Yeah i left feedback on this site lots of times for this feature. Did you notice different total amounts for each person across different devices person a on iPhone has 328 but person a on iPad has 332 yet i have iCloud photo library enabled. I also have the same faces for that person on each device yet its saying there is a different amount of faces for that person on each device ?

Are you noticing this too

Yes I have it but my devices aren't updated to the same version. I've heard this from a few people though.

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Yeah that's good so at least it's not just me. What's more annoying is how this album isn't iCloud compatible has to be be done manually on each device

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Yeah that's good so at least it's not just me. What's more annoying is how this album isn't iCloud compatible has to be be done manually on each device

I don’t know if you’re on iOS 11 beta, but I wanted to let you know that with iOS 11 the People album gets synchronized to iCloud, as you wished for.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2