I keep getting bad iPhone warranty replacements

Status
Not open for further replies.

jr866gooner

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I get a grey screen when going into multitasking view from an app I've been using in landscape. I noticed it with top eleven so now I just click home once then go into the app switcher and swipe TE away! It could be an iOS bug from what I can tell.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
New issue you see what's in the ear speaker grill it only shows when I shine light to it and I got replaced and replacement does same thing I called Apple they told me is normal.

Can you people check your iPhone 7

Attachments

• IMG_0411.jpg
    IMG_0411.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0410.JPG
    IMG_0410.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 1

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Have you checked your iPhone 7 I want confirm I found you people have same result on an iPhone 6 it won't show

Yes I have and I'm not going to go back and forth with you like this entire thread you have created. Your iPhone is fine. Just use it and be happy and stop being paranoid. ENJOY your iPhone.
Moderator Spencerdl

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
New issue you see what's in the ear speaker grill it only shows when I shine light to it and I got replaced and replacement does same thing I called Apple they told me is normal.

Can you people check your iPhone 7

I’ve never felt compelled to shine a light in my phone’s ear piece. if they say it’s fine just ignore it, you’re spending a lot of time and energy on things that don’t matter. I’m surprised they’re even honoring your replacements at this point :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77