I just want to say

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Thank you iMore community. I am finding Apple users much nicer than Android users. They are very rude and curt on their opinions of those who switched to Apple or even those who don't see their way on things. I made a general comment on a YouTube video comparison and if it's as though I committed a major crime. Some Apple users had the same opinions but it was like the election campaign. Very nasty. I won't comment on YouTube anymore
I commented the S8 looks gorgeous but my recent experience made me switch to Apple . Nothing degrading to Samsung. Just a statement I decided to switch and it was like I made this huge mistake .
And those who switched like me responded in a positive manner defending me. Geeze.

Yep .. That is the internet. Some respond with anger and hostility whereas others know how to respond in a respectful manner even if they disagree. I don't think it is fair labeling all Android Fans this way since that isn't all of them. Trust me.. there are some people who are just as nasty and they are iPhone lovers who will punch any Android guy in the face if he dares says anything but praises.

But that is why we have places like iMore and such. Good community, good conversations, and most of all... people who know how to discuss things without going down the insult road. :).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77