• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

I am upgrading from my iPhone XR in two days (iPhone Girl Fan lol)

Nakia Johnson1

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I am super excited about upgrading from my iPhone XR (blue) 128 GB to the iPhone 11 (Product Red) 128 GB. Never had a product red iPhone before but it is super cool to have the top notch phone of my choice. Maybe down the line I will buy me a iPhone 11 Pro Max in 256 GB Midnight Green or I'll stick with the iPhone 11 when it arrives to my place. Yay me! :heart:

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Best of luck to you and I hope you enjoy your new iPhone when it arrives....

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I am super excited about upgrading from my iPhone XR (blue) 128 GB to the iPhone 11 (Product Red) 128 GB. Never had a product red iPhone before but it is super cool to have the top notch phone of my choice. Maybe down the line I will buy me a iPhone 11 Pro Max in 256 GB Midnight Green or I'll stick with the iPhone 11 when it arrives to my place. Yay me! :heart:

Let us know how it is.
I currently have an XR Product Red and don’t plan on updating but, if I did, would probably go for the 11 also.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

I upgraded from an Xs Max to the same iPhone that you did. I'm loving it so far...no regrets!

Are you enjoying it? The cameras are awesome!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jethro7