Today I got an iPhone XR

Redx

Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
Got my blue xr last week and love it. Came from 8 plus. I love the bigger screen and smaller body, not so bulky in pocket.

Bruins_CCH_4

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I’ve had my Blue 128gb iPhone XR for one week now. Wasn’t planning to upgrade from my reliable iPhone 7 this year but Telus made me an amazing offer to switch from Bell that I couldn’t refuse. Also upgraded my wife to a white XR with 128gb and she loves it!

I thought I would never leave the 4.7inch form factor although I was envious of the plus series of recent years for certain use cases when a larger screen is beneficial. Now I seemingly get the best of both worlds even though I still prefer how the 7 feels in my hand when it’s wrapped in its leather apple case. I am highly anticipating the arrival of my Monaco Blue Leather Mujjo case from Europe this week to complete the experience!
I must say that this is the perfect phone for me - better than the XS or XS Max as the size is just right. I’m not fixated on the specs of the screen as I think it looks amazing to me. The performance is great as well as the camera quality. I really think this is the best value in an iPhone upgrade in years!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2