I am in love with this case/bumper!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Its funny you ask, I signed up for a pre-order and was waiting for my next step confirmation. I cruised by eBay and found about 60 listings, some realistic for eBay and some I feel are out right ripoff prices but that is for each person to decide (but really a $79 case selling for $175 and the seller has 9 of them).

But I was doing some web searches and found this video iPhone 4 Vapor 4 case kills antenna signal video review | Bleeding Edge TV which raises some serious concern about the product and how it affects the performance of the iPhone 4.

They appear to be at an independent lab that does thee correct testing and found that the iPhone 4 (w/ no Vapor 4 case) has 26.8dBm vs iPhone 4 (w/ Vapor 4 case) 7.7dBm

The higher number is the better number. This test was done in an Anechoic chamber (like the $100 million dollar chamber Jobs has). It appears to kill the signal by 99%. Has anyone run into this themselves.

To be fair I am going to ask this question of the folks at Elementcase, I really don't need to buy a nice case only to lose my reception, if it does cause that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1