Hulu invite?

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone gotten an invite to Hulu plus? I've registered for one, but haven't received it yet. I'm interested to see how the iPhone app is.

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
Has anyone gotten an invite to Hulu plus? I've registered for one, but haven't received it yet. I'm interested to see how the iPhone app is.

I just got mine a couple of days, ago. I am not digging the fact that so many shows are on the desktop version but not on the iPad app.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I received it, but never went in to activate/use it. In fact,
I've only used Hulu once and that was when I was in class
about 6 months ago for a total of 10 minutes. Might give
it a try though.

KingofHeart4711

Apr 14, 2010
www.facebook.com

I got mine a few weeks ago. I like it. The quality is really good HOWEVER they play commercials.... Its ridiculous, the plus is a premium service you pay for per month and they play ads. Very stupid.

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
I just got my invite, I'm just not sure I wanna fork out the dough just to "preview" it.

What makes it just a "preview?" You seem to think the app or access is just a limited version of what the app will be like the following month.

I think it's only a preview in the sense that you can cancel it before it renews for the next month.

uhanrodric

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
It's not a live app technically. They want you to signup to preview the app and service, yet they want you to pay. Every beta test/preview I've done didn't require me to buy something to do so.

And Hulu says it's a preview. You're signing up for a "Preview Invitation".

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
It's not a live app technically. They want you to signup to preview the app and service, yet they want you to pay. Every beta test/preview I've done didn't require me to buy something to do so.

And Hulu says it's a preview. You're signing up for a "Preview Invitation".
I hope you're right and that this means it will improve in functionality and content, especially.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1