How to hide stock Apple apps without jailbreaking

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
The stock apps don't bother me enough to allow someone I don't know access to my phone and place stuff on their server.

kevin smith 619

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Step 1: To use Rag3Hack, navigate to the following site directly from your iOS device: Rag3Hack. This should work on any firmware, for any iOS device, and again, you don’t need to be jailbroken in order to do this. If this site isn’t loading for you then try again later. It looks like the traffic from iDB may have crashed his web server.

Step 2: Once there, tap the “Hide Apps without jailbreaking” link, and read the instructions on the following page. Be sure to read the instructions thoroughly so that you have a solid idea as to how this works.

Step 3: Tap on the link of the app that you want to hide. Ensure that the app actually exists on your device. For instance, there’s no dedicated FaceTime app to be found on an iPhone, but you will find one on the iPod touch or iPad.

Step 4: A prompt should pop up asking you to Install.

Step 5: Tap Install, and you will be taken to the Home screen.

Step 6: A new prompt should pop up stating that it’s unable to download the application. Tap Done.

Step 7: The app icon in question should be blank, with half a loading bar. Tap and hold on any app icon to place your device into wiggle mode.

Step 8: Tap the x icon on the blank app to delete the app in question.

Step 9: After hiding apps using Rag3Hack, you can get them back by simply rebooting your device.

The nice thing about RageHack is that it runs right on your device. There’s no need to hook your iOS device up to either a Mac or a PC, as it runs totally independent, and doesn’t require any separate app to initiate the hack.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiprasad