How often do you charge your iPhone?

rm05

Aug 16, 2017
Visit site
I'm finding the battery lasts pretty well on the 7+, so for me every two days unless I am hitting the GPS for hours on end. I've even comfortably managed three 15-hour days of typical (for me) working weekday use. I have all unnecessary stuff like Bluetooth etc off in the settings though. It's an efficient phone.

iDrizzy01

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I top up whenever I feel like I need to. My battery is getting weak. I get "your iPhone battery may need to be serviced" text in battery settings.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I top up whenever I feel like I need to. My battery is getting weak. I get "your iPhone battery may need to be serviced" text in battery settings.

Oh cool, I didn’t know you can get that message.
I’m a heavy user and like you, I like to top it up whenever I feel like I need to.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm a pretty heavy user but since I have 2 iPhones, I only need to charge them at night. Occasionally I'll have to charge during the day.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I charge my iPhone 7 Plus over night while I sleep and occasionally I top off during the day when needed. If I got rid of a certain group my battery would probably last for two days....(only kidding)...LOL

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Overnight and whenever I need it in the day. Since going to iOS 11 beta the battery has been poor so I’m conscious of making sure it’s well charged before I know I’ll be out away from power for any length period.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77