How many times have you dropped your iPhone?

combatdoc

Dec 13, 2008
www.ffpblog.com
I think I might have dropped mine once. Now it was packed away for most of a year thanks to an military deployment.

My wife dropped hers once and the screen shattered. Of course that was in a Ford dealer parking lot. Between her and the kids, hers gets molested and dropped several times a week without harm since i encased it in a Speck Fitted case.

FYI, I have a cheap rubber shell on mine. I have a candyshell, but the rubberized button pieces don't line up well and its constantly turning my iphone down.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Just got my most recent 3gs on Sunday and dropped it twice after getting it home but none since then.
To me, most of the value is in my software, data, and meta data. Since these are easily replaced, I do not worry too much about the hardware.

On the other hand, complaints to the contrary notwithstanding, it really is a pretty robust device.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Dropped my 3GS back when I was moving. Only fell about 2 feet but it fell onto asphalt, face down. So thankful I had my Incase Slider on it, the case took the ding and kept the screen from being touched. My case now has a hairline crack and a little chip in it, but my phone is flawless. <3

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77