How many cases do you own?

How many cases do you own for a singe device?

• Total voters

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I've had my phone for more than a year and I only have one case. Honestly you only need one
That is what I keep telling myself but somehow wound up with #8 on the way. There are way too many cases available for the iPhone tempting me, it was easy when I had the Lumias. ;)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I want a LifeProof for my iPad Mini. I'm doing a spa cruise next month, and really wanted to be able to read my books on the iPad while in the thelassatherapy pool. But not without a LifeProof! Now I guess I'll just have to drink, instead.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
That is what I keep telling myself but somehow wound up with #8 on the way. There are way too many cases available for the iPhone tempting me, it was easy when I had the Lumias. ;)

Now that I am back with an iPhone I am feeling the same way. I just keep reminding myself that I spent $80 bucks on this one and I better use it lol. My Casio gzone commando literally had no cases except for the generic pieces of garbage so I never used a case on it and never needed one. After going through everything (tubing down the chatahoochie river with it in my cargo pocket. Dropping it on just about every surface known to man many times. The beach saltwater and sand. The shower. Mowing and all it's dust. Literally everything but getting run over) it still practically looked brand new. It was just awfully slow. I would love to have a phone like that with iPhone software and hardware.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Loony4Fruit

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Uhhhh..... over 10 cases? LOL, makes me sick just thinking about it. I WAS using a Caudabe Veil. Best ultra thin on the market that I've seen. But then I started getting schiznophrenic again and thought some more protection might be better. Picked up the Spigen Slim Armor and the Caudabe Perimetric. The Spigen is really well made, but it leaves a weird gap along the edges of the phone. It's like it doesn't grip all the way around. The Caudabe just fits like a glove and looks super sleek with the iPhone in it, so that's what I use as my daily driver for the moment.

sogaduch

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I only have one case for my 5 which is this tech21 oneImageUploadedByiMore Forums1368845752.134836.jpg I always am on the look out though for interesting and still protective cases whenever I have time, for my 4 I had a bunch that I used depending on what I was doing that day or evening. My favorite was the one that could hold three credit cards in it.

iSmileyFace

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I have now upgraded to TWO -count them- TWO iPhone cases. The one I've had for ages is on the right, and the one I just got at Sephora for free is on the left.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368921186.590338.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368921186.590338.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 24

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
For some reason my wallpapers much match my case. Since I couldn't decide on a set color I'm using a clear plastic tpu case so it doesn't matter which wallpaper I use it will match. I need help! :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup