How many cases do you own?

How many cases do you own for a singe device?

• Total voters

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Same here always switching between the speck flip, zoogue and belkin clearview. Kinda frustrating lol

I think that I'm going to stick with the Agent 18. I love the Griffin Survivor case but it is difficult going in and out of my pants pocket. The sound on calls is muffled. And it can be tedious going in and out of the port covers. The Agent 18 slim shield doesn't offer the protection of the Survivor, but it fits well, looks good, and I have access to all of the ports and camera all the time.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I think that I'm going to stick with the Agent 18. I love the Griffin Survivor case but it is difficult going in and out of my pants pocket. The sound on calls is muffled. And it can be tedious going in and out of the port covers. The Agent 18 slim shield doesn't offer the protection of the Survivor, but it fits well, looks good, and I have access to all of the ports and camera all the time.

Who makes that case? I'm always in the market for a low profile case. Can you post some pics? Tjanks

takuma089

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I own 7 cases. I'm in a search for the perfect case. Now I'm targeting the Itskins Sesto Elemento Carbon Case :)

lmpotthoff

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I have an Otterbox defender (blue & orange), a lunatik (white & yellow) and a cheap little chrome case that looks awesome but provides very little protection.
On my mini I have a Tucano luxury case. Very pretty deep burgundy/brown color.
Now isn't my post interesting? Lol

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I had my iPhone 5 Ghost Armored, but having used the LifeProof case during outdoor activities, the armor is starting to peel, and I don't feel like spending more money to have it replaced. Thus, I have been hunting for a clear (naked) case and picked up the Case-Mate Naked Tough. While it's a decent case, it's a little too glossy for my standards. I'm considering returning it and looking for something less glossy and with more of a matte finish. That said, if you want a thin case with a nice profile and don't mind the gloss factor, give this one a shot.

Speaking of which, anyone have a clear, non-glossy case?

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I think that I go through so many cases because I try to find the perfect one for me. I usually can find a fatal flaw in any case and then the search continues. I used to buy silicone cases but they would stretch and become greasy with use. Then I went with the two piece hard cases and they would pop off if I dropped my phone and the phone would go flying. Then I got into the TPU cases. I stayed with these for a while because the were durable. But then I started getting into heavy duty, military grade, cases like Otterbox and the Griffin Survivor. But hose cases caused more issues than they fixed. Cases were too bulky and it limited access to ports and switches. Plus the call quality suffered. Now I'm on to slim cases. So far these have met my needs the best. I have been able to sacrifice very little in the aesthetics department. I have access to all ports, switches, and camera. Plus I have a modicum of protection on the back and sides. The cases are easy to put on and take off. Lastly, the slim cases are relatively cheap as well. Currently, I'm rocking the Elago slim S5 in soft gray with the white iPhone 5. This is a sweet looking combination.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I think that I go through so many cases because I try to find the perfect one for me. I usually can find a fatal flaw in any case and then the search continues. I used to buy silicone cases but they would stretch and become greasy with use. Then I went with the two piece hard cases and they would pop off if I dropped my phone and the phone would go flying. Then I got into the TPU cases. I stayed with these for a while because the were durable. But then I started getting into heavy duty, military grade, cases like Otterbox and the Griffin Survivor. But hose cases caused more issues than they fixed. Cases were too bulky and it limited access to ports and switches. Plus the call quality suffered. Now I'm on to slim cases. So far these have met my needs the best. I have been able to sacrifice very little in the aesthetics department. I have access to all ports, switches, and camera. Plus I have a modicum of protection on the back and sides. The cases are easy to put on and take off. Lastly, the slim cases are relatively cheap as well. Currently, I'm rocking the Elago slim S5 in soft gray with the white iPhone 5. This is a sweet looking combination.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Same here! I have like 10 cases and tell myself I'm all done and then I purchase more lol! I def prefer slim cases and recently picked up a speck grip and really like it so far going on over a week lol!

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got the BookBook case yesterday. Ever since I got the iPhone 5, I've only been using wallet cases. I don't have to bring my purse everywhere anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Same here! I have like 10 cases and tell myself I'm all done and then I purchase more lol! I def prefer slim cases and recently picked up a speck grip and really like it so far going on over a week lol!

I had the Speck grip with my iPhone 4S. I liked it, it fit really well. I wonder how accommodating the hole for the headphone jack is for the iPhone 5. I had the Speck candyshell and it wasn't great for all kinds of jacks. It is one of the reasons why I went for the slim cases.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I had the Speck grip with my iPhone 4S. I liked it, it fit really well. I wonder how accommodating the hole for the headphone jack is for the iPhone 5. I had the Speck candyshell and it wasn't great for all kinds of jacks. It is one of the reasons why I went for the slim cases.

The candyshell flip is decent but a bit too bulky. The grip is less bulky and the headphone jack is fine. Haven't had any issues. It's my favorite case so far.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I am glad to see so many of you with multiple cases. :)

In the three months of owning my iPhone I have amassed the following.

Rocketfish opaque white with black bumper.
Spigen ultrathin air in Crystal Clear
Spigen ultrathin air in white
No name crystal clear
No name opaque purple - in transit
Elago S5 slim fit 2 in coral blue - just ordered.

Sent From My Mobile Device Using Tapatalk

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4 and one case. A black lifeproof. Love it so far. I am thinking of a griffin survivor cause I don't always need the waterproof capabilities, I tend to always talk myself out of it though cause no one ever plans on dropping their phone in the toilet lol. Still may get one because they are getting harder to come by at Walmart and they aren't that much cheaper on amazon. Plus with amazon there are people who are complaining on there about receiving counterfeits. I'm still not completely sold on the drop toughness of the lifeproof my friend has already broken one of them by dropping his for the iPhone 4. We'll see and I will get a survivor while I wait for a replacement lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Well since I got my ip5 I have had 2 cases one clear one that turn a bit yellowish after a whiles use and I have it to a friend who bought a ip5 and now I have a black silicon case on my white iPhone.. I like to have different cases with different styles I'm looking to get a new one soon.. Getting bored of this one.. And as going naked.. I would love to but don't wanna damage my phone just yet

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77