How do you edit the Activity app?

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Are you able to add to MOVE etc? for example I raised my move goal not realizing it would raise the same day

I’m still not quite understanding what you want to do. Manually add calories? *What* do you mean by “add to move?” What do you want to add?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Ok, do you mean you want to add Move Activity after the fact? Because, I think you already figured out how to increase your Move Goal.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
yes, add calories

Well, ya got to MOVE. You can’t manually add calories to Move. I guess technically if you added them to Exercise it would but that would be defeating the purpose wouldn’t it? If they’re too high to reach just set them lower and work your way up 10-20 at a time over time.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
couple of weeks ago when I was learning about my Apple Watch I raised my calories because it was too easy to get after a couple of days because I work in a grocery store. Even though I got my MOVE ring that day it went ahead and raised them for that day. I thought it would raise it for the next day. i’m trying to say is there a way to add calories back to that day so it would count even though it was a couple of weeks ago

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
couple of weeks ago when I was learning about my Apple Watch I raised my calories because it was too easy to get after a couple of days because I work in a grocery store. Even though I got my MOVE ring that day it went ahead and raised them for that day. I thought it would raise it for the next day. i’m trying to say is there a way to add calories back to that day so it would count even though it was a couple of weeks ago

No. You cannot do that.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I just wanted to ask a question without making a new thread. what does everyone do for short walks. when you stop and go again do you pause the Activity workout so it won’t keep running (or does it recognize you aren’t moving) or how does that work or what do you guys do?

Number two, are you able to play Wii sports without turning on any activity (will table tennis activity to the trick) do you have to play using your arm that the watch it on?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77