How do I unlock my apple screen?

I

iMore Question

Have pressed screen lock button several times but it is still frozen.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I assume that its on- Press and hold the home button and the power button at the same time until the screen goes black and the apple comes up- then let go- this reboots your device and should help if the screen is frozen

Namdnas78

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I assume that its on- Press and hold the home button and the power button at the same time until the screen goes black and the apple comes up- then let go- this reboots your device and should help if the screen is frozen

Yeah, just note that the above is a "hard reboot" and an Apple agent even told me to never do that unless it is a last-ditch effort. So, before doing that, I would just try holding the power button down first and see if the power off slider comes up. Then if it doesn't, take this route.

Gsmph Rej

Banned
Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Press and hold the home button and the until the screen becomes clean and wait for the apple logo appear then release button. This might help.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, just note that the above is a "hard reboot" and an Apple agent even told me to never do that unless it is a last-ditch effort. So, before doing that, I would just try holding the power button down first and see if the power off slider comes up. Then if it doesn't, take this route.

They told you that so you would have to come in more. There is zero harm done. Period.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl